Cost: $2,500- Dual purpose tool creates both the call of the dinosaur and a holographic image. Alternate fire key changes dino species.
The Call Box is an accessory in Primal Prey, a small, satellite-looking device with two large speaker systems on its side with which it projects the call of the selected dinosaur. Above the box it displays a holographic image of the selected dinosaur to even greater increase the chance of successfully luring in a dinosaur.
Carnivore Calls[edit | edit source]
- Utahraptors produce a bone-chilling scream.
- Troodon calls are a bird-like chirping noise. This sound is quite repetitive and can become irritating after a while.
- Quetzalcoatlus emit an eerie cry that almost sounds like a gust of wind.
- Tyrannosaurus calls are a deep, terrifying roar.
Herbivore Calls[edit | edit source]
- Gastonia calls are a throaty howl.
- Styracosaurus calls are a pig-like grunting sound.
- Iguanodon calls are a short, continuous grunt.
- Triceratops produce a haunting, almost ghostly bellow.
- Lambeosaurus calls are a hollow bellow sounding like a wind instrument, similar to the common thought of how duck-billed dinosaurs sound.
See also[edit | edit source]