- Do ambients charge the player as well, or are they still ambient?
- Is the player always affixed to the same spot in Mount Raven, or does it change?
- Do animals charge from all directions, or is it limited somehow? Can the player at least turn left and right, or is that restricted somewhat as well?
- Does each wave always feature the exact same number and type of animal, or is it randomized to a degree?
- Does the T-rex never make an appearance in Survive Mode, ever?
- Are the number of points gained for surviving a wave always the same for all waves, or are more points awarded for surviving progressively more difficult waves, or does it work somehow else?
- How does accuracy scoring work?
Feel free to pick-and-choose which ones to answer if you don't know the answers to all of them. ;) 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 15:20, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Ambients remain and behave like normal ambients.
- The player remains in the same spot the whole time playing, not ever changing position.
- Animals charge from the other side of the canyon you play in, not coming in from above the canyon walls. Just in front of you. The player can aim, but cannot move his position.
- Each wave features a pre-determined group of animal, varying in amount of animals and chosen species.
- You don't gain points for surviving the wave itself, only for killing animals.
- I believe accuracy scoring bases the amount of points it gives you on how many shots you took, and how many were successful.
- Feel free to ask anymore questions. Monkey Shooter 22:21, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
Can you get a screenshot of the canyon in question? Even better, if you can get one with the radar up as well, to show the player's position on the map. 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 17:42, August 19, 2011 (UTC)